Sponsor a Program
"'For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'" (Matthew 25:35-40 NIV)
NO ONE CAN DO IT ALL
We all need to help each other and work together to meet even the obvious needs that we can identify. There are:
* Schools that can't afford outside groups because of budget cuts.
* Small planted, wilting or isolated churches that are eager to be invigorated but don’t feel they can afford an outside ministry.
* Correctional Facilities and Juvenile Detention Centers that are deeply needy of outside input and rarely have the budget for it.
* Nursing Homes, Retirement Centers and Seniors Community Centers that crave special programming.
* A wide variety of community services that almost never have a budget for programming. Like – Homeless Shelters, Battered Women’s Shelters, Teen Pregnancy Centers, Substance Abuse Programs, Family Counseling Centers.
THIS IS WHERE YOU
AND COVENANT PLAYERS
CAN JOIN MINISTRIES
Expand your outreach by volunteering - as an individual, small group or as a church - to sponsor Covenant Players into one of these deeply needy arenas.
Find out how by contacting us at development [at] covenantplayers [dot] org.